Information for Faculty
University planning efforts and public health protocols: goforward.uchicago.edu.
The University of Chicago Student Manual is the official statement of University policies and regulations, and expected standards of student conduct that are applicable to all students.
The Divinity School's Announcements contain annual policies.
Forms for Faculty
Please contact Mimi Maduff if you would like a form as a Word Document.
- Second Year Conference Evaluation Form
- Written Qualifying Exam Evaluation Form
- Oral Exam Evaluation Form
- Mid-Point Review Evaluation Form
- Dissertation Proposal Colloquium Evaluation Form
- Dissertation Pre-Defense Evaluation Form
- Dissertation Defense Evaluation Form
- PTP Teaching Assistant Evaluation Guide
- PTP Instructor of Record Evaluation Guide
Faculty Leave Documents:
Faculty Research Leave Policy
Application for Faculty Research Leave
FAQ for Faculty
Q: A prospective student has contacted me. What should I do?
A: Please respond to them and cc firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow up.
Q: How do I arrange for a non-degree visiting student, i.e. a student from a foreign university who wants to do dissertation research here?
A: The process is outlined at this page in the International Affairs office.