Craft of Teaching Week
To celebrate The Craft of Teaching's 10-year anniversary, the week of April 18, 2022 is Craft of Teaching week!
We will be running pedagogy and career development events and workshops all week, including:
- April 18, 4PM, MMC Library: Teaching High School with CoT co-founder Brandon Cline (Trinity Valley School), Mark Maxwell (Rolling Meadows HS), and Holly Johnston (UChicago Lab School)
- April 19, 1:30PM, MMC Library: Personal Experience in the Religious Studies Classroom, with Inclusive Pedagogy Fellows Olivia Bustion, Kristi Del Vecchio, and Rachel Katz
- April 20, 4PM, Swift 207: Teaching Introduction to Religion, with Alex Rocklin (Otterbein University) and Emily Crews (University of Chicago)
- April 21, 12:30PM: Active Learning for Religious Studies Courses, with Jocelyn McWhirter (Albion College) (On Zoom)
- April 22, 2PM: Podcasting and Pedagogy in Religious Studies, with Rachel Carbonara and Liya Rechtman (On Zoom)
While these programs are geared towards Divinity School students, graduate students from across the University are welcome to attend.