The University of Chicago News Office reports the initiatives, developments, and research of the University to a global audience of students, alumni, and the general public. Members of the News Office coordinate media relations and connect reporters and broadcast producers with UChicago faculty experts.
- Campus photography for download
- Campus B-roll video for download
- Campus architecture video for download
- Book a radio/ISDN interview
- Book a TV studio interview
Journalists who wish to visit the University of Chicago campus, which is private property, should notify the News Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-702-8360 before arriving. Special arrangements may need to be made for camera-carrying journalists.