The University's Teaching Remotely site provides systems guides, training and support.
Canvas and Zoom are the core systems that are available for remote teaching. University ITS has extensive guides on these and other tools.
- Academic Continuity
- Effective practices
- Practical Guide
- Teaching Remotely
- University Guide to Working Remotely
- Moving Online Now: A collection of articles, advice, and resources from The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Resources for Teaching Online from The Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion
- Teaching Continuity Guide: A guide from Brown University
- Remote Teaching Scenarios: A how-to on combining a variety of strategies for online teaching from Cornell.
- Best Practices: Best practices to follow when teaching online as suggested by Stanford.
- Scholarly content temporarily available for free on MUSE