Spring Quarter 2020
Spring Quarter 2020: Spring Quarter will start on Monday, April 6. There will be nine instructional weeks. The Divinity School will be offering a large range of courses from across our curriculum.
University Resources for the transition for faculty, staff, and students are available at this page, which is regularly updated: https://spring2020.uchicago.edu
The University has provided a variety of resources, technical and not, at https://workingremotely.uchicago.edu. This site will be regularly updated.
FACULTY: Please refer to the Info for Faculty page.
- Open Space will move online for Spring Quarter!
- Keep in touch with the Dean of Students Office (and each other) on the new Facebook page.
- Read these FAQ from the Dean of Students Office -- we will keep updating as needed.
- The University of Chicago Libraries updates.
- Make sure to review resources available from Student Health and Wellness.
- Your student colleagues at the Divinity Students Association are also providing updates.
- The Craft of Teaching program will be offering some remote opportunities throughout the quarter
- Finally, we've provided some tips on managing anxiety.
- Student Resources for the transition to Spring 2020 (University resources – Health and Wellness, dining service, etc)
- Make sure to consult the Learning Remotely site.
- Spring Divinity School courses can be found here.
- Spring 2020: Revised Academic Calendar (3/23/20)
- Make sure to consult the Learning Remotely site. The Getting Started area will help you prepare for the start of Spring Quarter.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The latest announcements, resources, and guidelines from and for The University of Chicago community: https://coronavirusupdates.uchicago.edu
The University is moving to remote learning for undergraduate and graduate classes for the entire quarter, as part of the University’s efforts to help prevent and slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Swift Hall is closed for Spring Quarter (yes, even the coffeeshop). While public events have been postponed, we will be offering some virtual events and will post those soon.
Staff are working remotely but are available: staff directory.