Book by Faculty:
- Please join us on GoodReads, a social-media website for readers.
- The Journal of Religion — promotes critical and systematic inquiry into the meaning and import of religion.
- History of Religions Journal — studies religious phenomena from prehistory to modern times.
- Criterion — the Divinity School's semiannual journal.
- Circa — the Divinity School's semiannual newsletter for alumni and friends.
- The Teaching Faculty Book (pdf)
- Areas of Study
- A Life of Public Ministry (pdf)
- Craft of Teaching brochure (pdf)
- Sightings — reports and comments on the role of religion in public life via e-mail twice a week.
- Religion and Culture Web Forum — an online forum for thought-provoking discussion on the relationship of scholarship in religion to culture and public life.
Many of our lectures and events are recorded; please visit http://divinity.uchicago.edu/media/audio/ for access.